Monday, August 10, 2015

Boracay 2010

Flashback Beaches! :)
BORACAY.ELECTION.2010.DAY1

I remember I was in the middle of my OJT when our trip to Boracay was finally scheduled after months of preparation! I was so excited I forgot to have some major slimming party for myself. Yes! Didn't lose weight for this! Nevertheless, my enjoyment was jumpacked!

The very firs trip without the parents! Special thanks to the most awesome Uncles and Aunts in the world! 



I didn't know foods at the cabin was meant to be sold... hahahaa.. I had this weird comparisons where I actually told my aunt beside me that "other airlines don't sell food, it was for free!" I guess my huge ignorance came when I am thinking about bigger airlines free food! MY BAD!

Another funny moment, is when smoke came out on the plane, I didn't want to tell anyone but deep inside I was panicking! Why in the world is there smoke? Then I realize, it was just purely aircon!






HELLO KALIBO! We're Here!

While everyone was sleeping on an hour land trip, I was actually wide awake and was fascinated by the different beauty structures Philippines has to offer. 




I couldn't remember the exact details but as soon as we reached Aklan we rode a boat on our way to Boracay Island and a "Tricycle Jeep" on our way to our hotel






Checked in at BORACAY HOLIDAY RESORT (http://www.boracayholidayresort.com/)






Once we layed our bags on our hotel (BORACAY HOLDAY RESORT), we packed up, took our camera's and wallet and went on FOOD SEARCHING. Famished and helplessly tired at 4pm we had our lunch! hahahaha





After long walks, Mang Inasal it is! I remember Mang Inasal was still new in the market and everyone was so hype in dining in this famous Filipino Resto, so our manager/uncle had laid his eyes on the menu and I can say eating at 4pm who make your appetite say hello! Not to mention I had 5 extra rice! hihihihiihihi




After making ourselves full, its time to experience the beach! As soon as my feet had touched the sand, I was so excited that I feel like I wanted to turn into a mermaid! 





After some "tampisaw" 
Off to some place where we can EAT! :)



Listened to some Boracay Music while waiting for the elders! hahahaha






After this I don't know what happen! AHAHA.. The older Kuya's and Ate experienced some night life in Boracay while me and my brother (YOUNGSTERS) enjoyed watching Disney Channel and slept early! hahahaha

DAY2.
ADVENTURE BEGINS.
SNORKELING.PARASAILING.
BANANA BOAT.HELMETDIVING.














UNDER THE SEA! I felt like I was Ariel for a moment!










DAY3. ENJOYING THE BEACH.Souvenirs.THE POOL and more Pictures!!


TAHO is a must!

DIGIMON MASTER!

Souvenirs! The best part in touring is the souvenirs! 


Met some kids while waiting! :)



Enjoyed the day and night swimming at the pool!






Expreriencing Boracay wouldn't be complete if you haven't tried JONAH'S! :)



DAY4.GOODBYEBORACAY






EXPERIENCE WHITE SAND. CHECK!
Go on a Parasailing. CHECK!
BANANA BOAT. CHECK!
Helmet Diving. CHECK!
have some FRUIT SHAKES at JONAH's. CHECK!
EAT TAHO SA BORA. CHECK!
Henna tattoo. CHECK!

Our Boracay trip was exactly the time and date of the Election itself. So there were only few people in Boracay including us! Hindi Marao! Masayang maglakad-lakad at kayo lang ang nasa dagat!

Looking back at this photos brings back memories when I was still young, in school and just having fun. Not worrying about anything except for passing every exams I take. The funny thing about this trip is the number of hours I have turned on the TV and watch cartoons and while the older ate's and kuya's experience the night life, I was at the hotel watching cartoons and by 8pm or 9pm I am already dreaming!


Boracay is just like a huge book that has so many things that is in need to be covered and is waiting to be covered. Once you look into it, experience it, enjoyed it, in just a small amount of time, finish or not finish, you can still express how wonderful the island was!


We may not seen everything in Boracay but every little wonders is worth a thousand photos and explanation! It's more breathtaking in person rather than every photos taken. hihihih!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...