Thursday, May 14, 2015

Got7 Dolls (Special Request!)

Howdy friends! Special Request Version 1! So my little cousin had asked me to make a mini version of Got7 dolls, since we can't afford the actual dolls I have grab her requests and made her one! :)

Step 1: I sketched each doll on a bond paper 

Step 2: I traced my sketched drawing into my felt paper (make sure to use light pencils so that you won't have to worry about the dark marks when you finish sewing!)

Step 3: Sew! 

Step 4:  Once you finished sewing, stuff some doll cotton on your handmade doll 

Taran! Here's your first Got7 doll!  6 more to go! :) The hardest part in making this dolls is the sewing part. It took me more than 7 hours to finish one doll. And at first you are so ecstatic in finishing one doll that you want to make all of them in one whole day. Which is not possible! But anyways, once you finished it, all your back aches, hair falling in front of you, body cramps will soon be gone as soon as your Got7 doll or any kind of doll your making is smiling onto you! :)






For inquiries! If you guys want to order message me here! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...