Monday, April 27, 2015

I WISH

I wish, I wish
I wish on the skies above
At least let this happen
It is what I have been wanting
I have done everything
And tested my beliefs
I wish I wish
That somethings are meant for me,
For that I will never cry
For lost battle I have been
I hate this feeling
Of this endless wishing
Take me to place I have been seeking
Hoping and praying that this wish would come true
I promise to be happy and never wish for something more
I WISH.






"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find, knock and the door will be open for you" - Mathew 7:7



 Page 4: Coffee and Tea (Live to Inspire)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...