Monday, January 19, 2015

Nail Scale :)

Howdy friends!

Last year, I have a mixed fun day on how I would be entirely creative for the remaining months of 2014. I was in an approximate level of just wondering my thoughts out there and started to make something with my nails. And I have only realize that when I started doing some nail arts I just find it a little bit hard to do my clay arts, creative stuffs and CHORES, because I don't want to ruin my nails! hahahahaha...  Yes! I can deliberately say I am a girly girl! :) hAHahahaha

Anyways, here are some photos of the Nailarts I had last year :)








So hows your Nail Story hahahaha.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...