Friday, January 16, 2015

Another Fairy Tale to remember :)

Last January 4, 2015, I have witness another breathtaking moments of love. As I stare into deep thinking, I was in awe when I first say my Uncle and future Aunts invitation. I was like Oh my Gee, this is really is it! Another fairy tale of a lifetime :)

I can say that true love still exist in our generation, that forever can still be found, and my uncle and aunt had vowed for that forever together. Seeing them all smiles as they wait for one another, my heart was filled with so much "Kilig" I couldn't explain. 

Being part of one of the principal sponsors, I have seen that excitement Ate Kaye has, when she wore her dress, getting ready for the moment of truth. As tears drops on her mom's eyes, her friends starting to wipe their tears away as they laughed with happiness and amusement that their "Kaye" is finally getting married to the man who made his happily ever after a reality. :)

So without any further ado, here are the photos of that fairy tale reality :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...