Monday, October 6, 2014

My best friends wedding

Tissue Please! I can't believe how fast time flies (as in seriously). We we're once children who played hide and sick along the hallways of our school, make beaded bracelets as a sign of friendship, cute paper wrap gifts on our birthdays and Christmas, and talk about our crushes and boys, and now, my best friend had already found the prince of her dreams and stepped into the next chapter of her life, a wife :)

It's been two months since I posted my Ate Sarah and Kuya Angelo's wedding and it felt like everything was planned in such a fairy tale bliss. In just a blink of an eye, my best friend had turned her fairy tales into a reality as well. And it's really funny when I saw her wearing that white gown, all smiles, so happy, I can't help but to cry and forget that I'm the best friend not the mother, I burst into tears, and couldn't help the feeling that she's extremely HAPPY. :)

tears everywhere! nyahahhaa.... :)


the Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid :)

Parents of the Bride 

The Bride :D

soooooo maid of honor :)


Trios :)

Yap, I have catch the bouquet in an uncontrollable manner :) 

Mr. and Mrs. Sorita and me :)

:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...