Thursday, July 24, 2014

DEFINE DIY :)


The curious case of Sailormoonchaser is here :) It's been years and years since I started making my own DIY. I guess I was 12 or 13 when I started making one, my grandmother used to call me "Mariang Kuba" because I love carrying a lot of trash (which is basically what my mom keeps on telling me) on my bag and  whenever my grandmother see's me picking up old stuffs from her kitchen at first it started a little bit weird for her but as soon as she get used to it she's helping me making it as my new toys. 

If only I have my own blog before and my camera, I have taken tons of pictures of my so called scrap and post it here. But unfortunately I don't have them anymore and I left everything in Saudi Arabia. 

Anyhoooooo, here are some of my DIY that I have posted here in my Blog and some of my DIY I made way way back :) 


Clay Art 101: Rainbow :) 


Adventure Time Phone Cases


meet my new kitty: CHLOE :)











Major Looming sickness



Flower Hair Clip


Nick J. and Janine Shoe Pair :)




Cosplay Costume: SailorMars and Caitlyn 


Flower Crown:


Tiffany Hwang Cap


Cat Ears 


PIN BRACELET



Filipinas


SailorMars


Mushu 


Doodle

I hope you guys like the DIY I have made.. Until our next DIY :) meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...