Wednesday, April 9, 2014

THROWBACK DIY (EARRING LOCKS)

FROM SCRAP TO FAB :) THROWBACK DIY...
I posted this blog way way back at my tumblr and since it's Thursday I'll be having a major throwback :)





I have old earring locks that we were suppose to use during our art class… but, unfortunately we didn’t use them because we only have earring locks…. so instead of rotting them inside my jewelry box, I made them into something useful :)
So here you go :)
Things You’ll need:
Earring Locks 
Holders
Plies 
Bracelet Locks 
Bracelet Connectors
1. All you have to do is put the earring locks together (number of earring locks in each holder)
2. Then measure it on your hand (bracelet size)
3. Then connect them by using your connectors :)
4. There you go, your earring locks is now your new bracelet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...