Tuesday, April 8, 2014

FLOWER HEADBAND DIY

Hi guys! Here I am again with another quick DIY for all of you. A short guide for creative people like you :) And the title says it all :)Since I love to do a lot of DIY projects, I decided to make my own AGAIN! For photo shoot purposes or whatsoever...

What you'll need is:
1. Flowers
2. Headband
3. Glue Gun

Cut the ends of the flower

and then arrange them according to what arrangement/design you wanted to do. Once you arranged them, glue them together using glue gun... 
Taran! you're very own flower headband :) hihihihi brrrrr :D

So why spend too much on accessories if you can make one! Thank you for your time reading my short DIY BLOG! Until next time!:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...