Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Apparently they don't exist :)

I love the idea of falling in love and meeting that one person that makes your heart beats faster and slower all at the same time. As much as I do believe in fairy tales there is this one feeling that I could never change maybe someday but I guess not today.

The fact that I am surrounded by men, from my brothers, to my uncles, grand fathers and friends, I still had a hard time relying to much on guys... It's kinda weird since I have tons of crushes but still I am a Man Hater...

I love reading anime's, cartoons, movies that tells their love story, it's somehow a feeling that I want to feel but I guess I'm not interested to whom I will be sharing that feeling. It's just that I can't help it. The feeling of hating men in a perspective that some people wouldn't understand. They say that I am spending too much on fairy tale love story that I forgot to think about the reality. Well, to be honest, I still know and I can still distinguish what is real and what is not real. It's just that I prefer to see what's happening beyond my emotions rather than just staring and feeling it.

And if that time comes, I know I could not stop it, I know that my heart would change, but to that person who will be invading my heart, you must be someone who can change the way I see men. That you can prove to me that it's okay to fall in love, as long as you will catch me when I fall  and that not all men are the same :) hahahahaha..... Simple right!

hahaha... why am I even writing this. Oh well. Yes apparently my dream guys doesn't exist in real life... they do but only in my dreams... so Here's what I have been doing for the past days when I'm off duty :)



(when that time comes, I want to stare at you for hours)


(to comfort you when you are down)


and I know that someday there will be that someone who will make me blush unconditionally :)

But apparently these guys don't exist hahahha :))) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...