Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer is over :)


Hi guys! This is what I wore from the Modelling Contest I have joined last month...:) The summer wear! :) I never had a splashing summer experience since I am a bit busy doing job hunting's these past months. So I guess this is the only summery tale I have for you :) hahaha...

Attire # 1: My Mom's Tapis
From Saudi Arabia


Hat from a Japan Store

Accessories from ForMe 

Sandals from Payless

My second wardrobe from City Triangles :)

 I wore the Top Outfit first and remove it in the middle of the runway :D 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...