Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I am Meg 15th Anniversary

Yesterday, June 26, 2013, Meg Magazine had celebrate their 15th anniversary at the Republiq Superclub Resorts World. It was a night to remember because it was my first time to be in an actual bar hehe. I brought my mom with me to celebrate the occasion where I have been a part of IamMeg top 100. Could you possibly believe that? hahaha...

As we step our feet into the venue, everyone is dressed with their best "military glam" outfit. Fashion Statements were everywhere, it was a military night to remember. The program was hosted by Meg ambassador Julz Savard, the program started by a special military dance number by G Force followed by an opening message by Bianca Gonzalez, then Julz introduced the Young Achievers who were present at the event, Camille Co and Laureen Uy's collection and best dressed winners and last but not definitely not the least was the announcement of the Top 16 finalist for IAMMEG by Kim Jones and Julz.

Julz Savard  

Ms. Bianca Gonzalez

Ms. Julz and Ms. Kim Jones announcing the top 16 


I may not be a part of the Top 16, but the experience that I have been through in this event is simply wonderful. Yes there is this "Sayang Moments" but maybe this isn't my time yet, maybe tomorrow but not today. And as the saying goes Try and Try until you succeed :D

So here are some of the snapshots I have from the event :) and also don't forget to visit my YouTube account for the I am Meg 15th Anniversary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjYKtOMj2rI&feature=youtu.be





me and my MOMmy :)








 Ze freebies :)


Motto For Life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...