Friday, June 21, 2013

And so I wrote a song :)))

Hi guys... So I'm in the middle of music making this few days...:) I gathered all poems I have and started dealing with some background music hehehe...

My mom saw me and made fun of me by saying "Ang lakas maka-Taylor Swift", I immediately turn over and say "Hindi Ah!" But deep inside I feel like I was Taylor Swift hahaha..

Anyways I wrote a song, well, added some, it was my mom old poem during her younger years...and this is
going to be my very first composition using my brother's guitar hehehe "Feeling expert" anyways... and she told me to put a background music :)hehehe... 

Here you go mom! I made your poem into a song! :) thanks to baby jullian for teaching me how to strum the guitar :) 

This song is a song about "Hidden Love" or a "Secret Crush" but since that "CRUSH" doesn't know maybe this song could help... :)) hahaha... or maybe your crushes would feel the love vibes from you... hahaha....

You can check out my video here... so excuse me with some over low quality :) hahaha 


And the other video is a bit shorter and a bit clearer I guess... So I hope you guys will enjoy it, especially YOU! hahahaa... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...